Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, October 26, 2008

An Update and some Sadness


The caption for the picture of the baby is "Is this election ever going to be over"
Once again I see it's been a long time since I posted. It's not that I don't have intentions to write it's that other stuff always comes up that seems more important....like work.
I've been doing pretty good although I've had a couple meltdowns in the last two weeks. I got upset one day by something and deleted my MySpace. I really should have given it some thought before I did it because when it's gone it's gone. I started it about three years ago and although I didn't have many "friends" on it I did enjoy it. On my MySpace blog I usually wrote more about how I was really feeling about things whether it be good or bad.
I've been trying to cool things down a little with Ryan. He was getting much to serious and I don't want to be serious with anyone, at least not now. I still talk to him everyday but I try and steer the conversation away from the serious side.
Work has been busy for me and I have an internal audit coming up on Tuesday. I'm not looking forward to it as it will take all day and into the night.
I'm so very sick and tired of all the election crap that has flooded our airwaves. In my county the voting is done totally by mail-in ballots and I already voted last Saturday. I wasn't going to vote at all because I feel like we don't have a clear choice this time but I decided that I needed to vote for someone. Somebody that doesn't vote shouldn't be able to complain about how our country is run. So on November 4th everybody needs to go vote.
I received a sad email yesterday. I have a friend in the UK that I met through Patrick's website and we have emailed back and forth for a couple years now and she wrote me that her Mom passed away. She had broke her hip in June but had never been quite the same ever since. Yvonne was such a devoted daughter, bathing her Mom, taking her shopping, cooking for her, etc. Her death was very sudden but I'm sure she is in a better place now where there is no pain or sadness. I know from experience that you never quite get over the death of your Mother. Mine died 7 years ago and I still cry over losing her all the time. Yvonne also likes reading my blog so I want to say Yvonne my sympathy's are with you and Robin.
So I guess that's all from me today. Don't know when I'll post again but hopefully it won't be so long this time.
CYA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken