Looking at the calender today I realized it's the middle of January already. Seems like the older I get the faster the time goes. Wasn't it only yesterday I was 21 years old, living in Seattle and very unhappy with my life in general. Fast forward 20 years and I'm living in a small town where main street is two blocks long, I'm 6 hours away from Seattle and that's fine with me. I haven't been there now for a couple years, do I care?...no!
I have been thinking about where I'll go when I take some vacation time this year. One place for sure is the Ocean, It's my favorite place in the world and I haven't made it there for awhile. My Sister wants me to come see her in Wisconsin but since I don't fly that's not an option. What will happen is I'll take vacation and end up working most of it.....lol.
I'm still talking to Ryan daily on the phone and he is such a great guy. We can talk for hours and it seems like minutes.
Work is going great, I'm busy all day and that's the way I like it.
So you ask.......are you happy Carol? The answer is except for a bad day now and then yes I'm happy.
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment