Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Beginnings

Well as of yesterday we have a new President. My hope is that people give him a chance instead of writing negative things about him right away. Our country didn't get in the mess it's in overnight so therefore our problems can't be fixed overnight.
While at work yesterday I was listening to the radio and all that was on the news was about Obama's inauguration, what's strange about that is that it's a Canadian radio station but they are very interested in our politics. People all over the world were interested in our Presidential inauguration.
My life right now is pretty dull. I work 10-12 hours a day, go home and play online for a bit, read for awhile, go to bed and get up the next day and start all over again. Oh yeah, I do talk to two people on the phone everyday. I talk to Patrick and of course Ryan calls me 20 times a day. Patrick and I have been friends now for going on 5 years and he's great. Ryan and I have been talking now for about 7 months. He is also just a friend but unfortunately he wants more then friendship, I've told him and told him but it does no good. He says someday we will be together, sorry but I don't see that happening. Although my life is dull that's the way I like it. I do what I want when I want.......
Today I go to the Dr to find out the results of my latest blood test. I have so many blood tests that I'm beginning to feel like a pin cushion.
By the weekend we have more snow in the forcast, although I love snow we haven't seen the ground since December 13th, looke like we won't see it for some time.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken