Another typical winter morning. Cold, cold..... did I mention it's cold?? This morning I can't seem to warm up. It's 19 degrees and while that's not really cold you factor in the wind and Brrrr. We still have lots of snow on the ground and more is headed our way this weekend.
Went to my Doctor's appointment on Wednesday and was there for what seems like forever. I have to see a specialist as soon as an appointment can be arranged. Going through times like this is when I feel the most alone. Nobody to share things with, nobody to listen to what I have to say.......just nobody!!
Trying to decide what to do with myself this weekend. Should I stay home and stay warm or should I venture out. I guess I'll decide tomorrow.
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment