
So once again it's been two weeks since I posted to this craziness I call a blog. So what have I been up to? Not a heck of a lot. After being sick over Christmas it took me a few days to get my strength back and to start feeling normal again (whatever that is for me). I'm glad the holidays are over, not my favorite time for sure.
I've been spending a lot of time alone as usual, I was thinking about this yesterday and I realized that if I didn't have a job where I dealt with the public that I might as well be a hermit.....in fact being a hermit sounds okay to me most of the time.
The weather has been snowy and cold. Since Dec 15th we've had about 3 feet of snow and temperatures in the negative most nights. We don't get a lot of snow at one time but four or five inches every couple days adds up.
I've been seeing Deer everyday on my way to work and I actually hit one last week. I didn't do any damage to my car and the Deer got up and walked away as I mostly slid into him but it sure got my heart to pounding. They are such beautiful animals and are only coming down from the mountains in search of food. About five years ago in a different car then I have now I hit and killed a Deer and did $3500 damage to my car so that's why I try and be so careful.
The picture was taken New Years day from my work looking south at the back of my car.
I don't know why I write this crap as I know nobody is interested in reading it but oh well.......
Cya

3 comments:
Yvonne says ..thats a great picture Carol...and Hey whats wrong with being a hermit...I can be that any day...just so long as I have some good books to read lol...take care my friend.
Wow! I'm not really sure I could handle all that snow and your cold temperatures. I was ready to move over Christmas Break after a few days with crazy wind chills, but nothing like you've had! Hope you're doing well. I enjoy reading your comments on Levi's blog. Hope you're feeling better these days!
Glad you are feeling better! You know, after the holidays, I think I could be a hermit for a while!
Post a Comment