
Had a pretty quiet day yesterday. I'm trying to work through some things and didn't feel like being around anyone. I decided that I better see if my pick-up would start because I will be needing some pellets for my stove soon. It started after a couple tries and then I thought it would be a good idea to see if I could back it up as it had lots of snow behind it. It's a 4X4 but it got stuck in the snow anyway. Took me about 1 1/2 hours to dig myself out and unless we get tons more snow it should be fine when I need to drive it.
It looks like the iPhone will be available here in the near future. Didn't think that would ever happen but AT&T bought my cell phone company and they will offer it here. I already have the iPod touch which is just like the iPhone without the phone or camera and I love it.......can't wait.
Today it's bitter cold and the north wind is blowing so I'm thinking I'll go get a few groceries and spend the rest of the day in my nice warm cozy house. I'm going to make some potato soup and some bread...yum yum.
Hope everyone is well and happy...
Cya

1 comment:
Homemade soup and bread...ahhhh....doesn't get better than that!
Post a Comment