Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, December 6, 2008

More of The Same

Another bad day, I'm so depressed and down......what in the hell is wrong with me. I had to go to a Bridal shower and I hated every minute of it. I just wanted to go home so I could be alone. How pathetic is that??
I turned off my cell phone last night, and it's still off, I'm sure people have been trying to call me but I'm not fit to talk to. I'm not fit to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YVONNE SAID.....CAROL I WOULD HATE TO GO TO A BRIDAL SHOWER...SO YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR OWN.TRY TO SIT DOWN WITH YOUR BOOK AND PUT YOUR FEET UP...I KNOW YOU WILL BE OKAY IN A FEW DAYS AS YOU ARE A FIGHTER...SO CHIN UP AND THINK OF HAPPY THOUGHTS.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken