Okay don't faint, a post two days in a row. Listening to the radio this morning from work has got me a bit down. Now some people will say I'm just a bleeding heart, but I can't help it. As I listen to the news, all they have to talk about is the thousands of people that are losing their jobs. I worry about the people that have families and can't help but wonder how will they continue to put a roof over their heads and food on the table? Here it is the Christmas season when kids should be looking forward to Santa visiting, not how they will stay warm and not go hungry. We live in what is suppose to be the best country in the world, yet our leaders have let our country go to Hell. I wish I had the answer, wish I had the means to give every needy person a meal, a warm place to sleep and the peace they so desperatly need.
Guess I better shut up before the FBI comes looking for me........
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment