I guess you can tell by the title of this post how I'm feeling about Christmas. First of all at work we have to have the radio on for our customers, that's normally okay with me because it's an easy rock station that plays all the oldies....but for the past two weeks all they play is Christmas Carols. I just want to take the radio and throw it out in the middle of the highway. Some Christmas songs are so sad they can have you reduced to tears before you know it, that happens to me many times a day. I want to go to sleep and wake up and it'll be January 2nd..... Christmas would be over and all the drunks would hopefully be off the road. I can't even begin to tell you Mr Blog how much I hate Christmas, although I love giving gifts I hate getting them.....always have.
Mr Blog you wouldn't believe how cold it is here. We have around 12 inches of snow on the ground, it's 6 degrees and the north wind is blowing 25mph making the wind chill in the -20 degree range. I haven't been able to get warm for two weeks. The only time I even begin to warm up is when I'm in bed with the electric blanket turned up all the way. Maybe I won't be warm till June...
I have to leave work early today and drive to Omak to pick up my new glasses. Normally I love the drive but today with the wind blowing so hard the snow is drifting across the highway making it difficult to see the road.
So Mr Blog I don't think I'll be posting again till after the dreaded day is over.
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment