Today I am so sad and depressed, what in the heck is wrong with me? I haven't felt like this in a long, long time. It's not that I'm feeling sorry for myself, it's just that I don't want to talk to anybody, I don't want to see anybody. I just wish I was on a deserted Island someplace all by myself....I would want my mind to be empty, I don't want to have anyone around me today.
I hate myself when I get this way!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness I start my vacation tomorrow.
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
1 comment:
YVONNE SAYS....HI CAROL IF YOU GO TO A DESERTED ISLAND CAN I COME TOO LOL.....GUESS YOU ARE HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS AND WISH I COULD HELP, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD AND KIND PERSON CAROL AND I KNOW YOU WILL OVERCOME THIS PRESENT SADNESS THAT YOU ARE FEELING TODAY..I WISH YOU A SPEEDY GET HAPPY DAY AND A GOODNIGHTS SLEEP.
Post a Comment