Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cold Cold Cold



Well it's been more then a week since I posted. My last two posts I wrote when I was in a really down mood. That mood lasted through Sunday.......then I said to myself "SNAP OUT OF IT" so by Monday I was pretty good again. I left for Wenatchee early Monday morning for my Dr's appointment and that was an all day affair, left Wenatchee late in the afternoon and ended up having to drive in the dark, I saw so many Deer.....yikes. I decided to spend the night in Omak as I had an early Eye Dr appointment. Need new glasses....of course, they should be ready in about a week. I went to work for a few hours on Wednesday and the rest of the week I've just been trying to relax and deal with some personal things.
Yesterday morning I got up to 6 inches of snow and a strong north wind. Boy was it cold......12 degrees. I got my walked all shoveled and I was freezing my butt off by the time I was done. Last night it was extremely cold, dipping down to 7 degrees by this morning. We have some extreme cold temperatures coming especially tomorrow night it's suppose to be -17. I hope my car starts.
Tomorrow it's back to work and I'm glad. I get really bored and lonely at home by myself.
I discovered something yesterday, friends aren't always what they appear to be or what you want and need them to be. I always try and be there for others, but where are you when I need somebody???
Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne says
Carol you have always been there for me and I am sure for others as well...glad you are feeling a bit better in yourself. you can send me some of that snow to England if you like lol.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken