Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not really worth reading!!


It's been a week since I posted, A week in which some good things happened and some bad things. I was on vacation all week so that was a good thing. On Monday I went to work and I planned on only being there for a short time and I ended up being there for 9 hours. On Tuesday I went to Omak and came home with an iPhone, I have to tell you that I love it. It is so much better then I imagined. On Wednesday I stayed home all day doing the prep work for my Colonoscopy, I had to drink the laxative with my nose plugged.....OMG it was horrible. Then at 4:00am I had to drink more....YUK! I'm not going to discuss the results of the Colonoscopy, at least not now. Suffice it to say that sometimes things happen that make you think about your mortality. I'm doing my best to keep a positive attitude about things because anything else would be self destructive.
The weather has turned a little warmer so the snow is beginning to melt. It won't be long till spring is here.....can't wait.
The picture I posted is another one from my friend Yvonne in the UK, I so love the ocean.
Hope everyone has a good day and remember to tell somebody you Love them, you never know if you'll have the chance again.
Cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yvonne says
carol everything you write is worth reading...yes that picture is pretty...dont realize when you see it every day. hope you had a good day....take care.

Jenny said...

I'm sure thinking of you today Carol

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken