Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recovering

Almost two weeks since surgery, some of that time is a blur. I don't remember much of the first three days after surgery. I know I had visitors but I can't remember much about it. I was kept pretty drugged up with pain pills. On Sunday my Dr made a special trip to the hospital to tell me the Patholigists report showed I had no Cancer in either my Lymph nodes or my blood stream, I got quite emotional over the news and wanted to shout it from the roof tops.
I've been staying with my Sister as the Dr said I couldn't be alone but today I'm going home and I will see how I do. I got a few of the staples out of my incision last week and next Thursday I hope to get the rest out. My goal is to return to work on April 4th but we will see.
One last thing, when you go through something like this you realize who your real friends are. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me, sent emails, called me and were there for me when I needed them the most. I even got cards from Mrs Conners sister and brother, boy did that make me cry.
THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news Carol!!! Prayers are answered!! I am so happy for you.

TLCJunctionƸӜƷ said...

I'm so glad you're doing okay! You've been in my thoughts every day. I hope to catch up with you soon. *hugs*

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken