What a week I've had. Monday I got some devestating news, news I thought I was prepared to hear but I was kidding myself, I wasn't prepared at all. I've been on such an emotional roller coaster all week, I cry easily and then five minutes later I'm okay. I did go to work everyday so that helped keep my mind busy to some extent. For the most part I'm trying to stay upbeat. My friend Yvonne said it best. She said "Carol instead of you being the kind of person that says why me your saying why not me" she's right......it's not productive to say why me.
My sister went with me on Thursday to meet with my Dr, I was so grateful to have her there. She thought of questions to ask him that I hadn't thought of.
I'm having surgery on March 17th, I'll be in the hospital for a week, then a week or two at home getting my strength back, then a couple hours of work a day as tolerated. My Doctor is wonderful, when we finished talking on thursday he asked if we could pray, wow I thought that was great. He prayed that my surgery would be without complications and that I wouldn't need additional treatment afterwards.
I am a bit scared about this whole thing so if anybody out there could include me in their prayers I would really appreciate it. I need all the support I can get right now.
Wish my Mom and Mike were alive.....
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
1 comment:
You're in my prayers Carol. Please call me if you get a chance.. Love ya, my friend.
Post a Comment