Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wish I Was There


The picture is so beautiful. It was sent to me by my friend Yvonne in the UK. I so love the ocean and I love to see pictures of it.
Yesterday I went to Omak. My intention was to pick up my prescriptions and get an iPhone....I didn't get the iPhone, at least not yet. I'm going back on Tuesday to hopefully get it then. The wait yesterday was three hours to get one and even I don't want one that bad.
My drive was really nice, the temperature was around 30 and the sun was shining and there is still tons of snow to look at. On the way home I was treated to seeing a herd of big horn sheep (they were in the middle of the highway) and I also saw about 50 wild turkeys. That's one reason I live in this small town. When I lived in Seattle you sure didn't see things like that.
I had a quiet evening reading my book and relaxing. Seems like I don't relax enough.
While in Omak I bought the Magnesium Citrate that I have to drink before I have my Colonoscopy.....lemon flavored....YUK! I will be so glad when it's over with.
Not sure what I'll do today. It's 16 degrees out so I think I'll wait a bit before I take my walk.
I hope everybody out in Blogland has a great Sunday...
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken