
Well it's been 8 months since I updated my blog. I was going to read back through a few of my posts but realized they would be just as boring now as they were when I wrote them.
In the past 8 months not too much has changed in my life. Is that a good thing? I'm not really sure.
Took some vacation time this summer but didn't go anywhere. I can hear the ocean calling my name but haven't been there since 2006....use to go every year. Gosh I miss it. One of my resolutions this year ( I usually never make them) is to make it to the ocean. I want to walk on the beach at sunrise and sunset, smell the sea air, feed the seagulls....you get the idea.
My Sister from Wisconsin is talking about coming this year and that would be great. I miss her.
I'm still working long hours but I don't mind. I love my job and I'm good at what I do.
I still have trouble sleeping most nights, I think my body has gotten use to little or no rest.
Still seeing my Oncologist every 3 months, in fact I see her next week. I had my CEA blood draw last week and she will give me the results. I'm always nervous as to whether the test shows any recurrence of the Cancer. I have to say having had Cancer is a scary thing. I don't want it again.
So I guess that's all for now Mr Blog. I will try and update you once a week with what's been going on in my boring life.
CYA

1 comment:
I am confident the cancer is gone for good Carol. You are in my prayers! My father just had a cancerous tumor removed 3 months ago, and his is already back. He is 70 though, and has had a hard life. I feel that you are young and strong, and will never see the big C again!
*hugs*
Post a Comment