
It's been a pretty quiet month. I'm on my final day of 4 days off. I so needed this time. I was so tired I was weary. My Dr's are always telling me I HAVE to start taking it a little easy but I find that difficult to do. I'm not one that relaxes easily,I'm always doing something, can't sit for long. But I also know they are right and I will try my best to follow their advice.
Had my studded tires taken off on Friday. They are quite noisy and with them off I can now hear my music. I don't think it will snow again but if it does I'll be fine.
Nobody has a lease on life and that was proven this last month. Four people that I know have passed away in less then three weeks. One was only 30 years old. She was a beautiful mother of two, but alcohol was her enemy and she couldn't control her urges. What a waste.....makes me cry just to think about her children growing up without her.
Now that the snow is gone it's time to take a trip to the cemetery to visit my Mom. It calms me to sit and talk with her.
So that's all from my little corner of the world.....
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment