Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dark Carol


Got my biopsy results last week and no sign of cancer, I'm good for another year if I have no problems. I've actually had a very difficult week despite the good news. I've been in what I refer to as my "dark" place. I've been so good for so long I wasn't prepared for it. I've had so much advice over the years on how to just get on with my life and not to let the past rule the present. Maybe that works for others but unfortunetly doesn't seem to work for me. But the good news is I'm working my way out of it......it will take time as it always does so I just need to have patience.
The weather has been really crappy the last couple weeks. Usually we have a lot of sunshine this time of year but instead most of our days have been windy and cloudy.
Mothers day is next Sunday.....I'm going to get a nice bouquet and take it to the cemetery and visit my Mom.
Had lunch with my sister yesterday and that was nice, I don't get to see her often enough.We live 50 miles apart and both have busy lives so getting together is always hard. We decided that we need to try for lunch every couple of months.
So I guess that's all I've got from my boring life. Hopefully the next time I write I'll be "happy" Carol again.
CYA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news. :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken