
Had another busy week. Had a medical procedure on Wednesday that I've been dreading,and I'm thankful it's behind me. The Dr sent away a couple polyps to be biopsied and I should find out the results next week. So the waiting game begins.
I've decided to plant a small garden..(thanks Anna-Maria)...just a few things but mainly tomatoes. In the summer I often eat nothing but sliced tomatoes for dinner, they are so so good...yum.
The weather has been rather nice this week. Finally reached the 70's and we are having bright sunny days. I saw my first Chinese Pheasant this year....OMG are they beautiful, as in most birds the male is much more colorful then the female. I'm going to hang my hummingbird feeders today. Hope it's not to early, can't wait to watch them. They are my most favorite bird. I actually saw a hummingbird nest a couple years ago and what tiny tiny eggs they lay......awesome birds.
Still trying to find some time to take a trip to the ocean. Gotta make it this year.
So that's all from my part of the world....
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment