Can't believe it's Easter already. Where does the time go? Seems like only yesterday it was the beginning of a new year. I've been really busy as usual, working 10-12 hours a day and taking care of my friend Doris at night.
Last week was extremely busy with work, Doris, and I had three Dr appointments. Saw my surgeon, my oncologist and my regular Dr. I finally got my Colonoscopy scheduled for April 14th. I'm praying that there will be no sign of Cancer this time.
I'm trying to decide what to plant in my garden this year. Of course I have to have Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Peas and Corn. I may try some Watermelon as well, not sure yet.
Yesterday I was a bit under the weather, just didn't feel good. That's a bit unusual for me as I usually don't even catch a cold much less a virus.
Today I'm going to take an Easter Lily to my Mom's grave and visit with her for a little while. I haven't been in awhile. I miss her so much!!!!!
I've vowed that before this year is over with I WILL take a trip to the ocean. I haven't been since 2006, I can almost smell the sea air already...lol. Just to spend a few day walking on the beach, maybe driving down the Oregon coast a bit will be heaven.
So that's about all from my corner of the world....
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
No comments:
Post a Comment