Well one year ago last Friday I found out I had Colon cancer. I remember exactly how I felt when I heard the words. I was scared but also a peace came over me and I decided what ever happens it would be out of my hands, my fate was in God's hands. I was lucky in that I had two weeks after I found out before the date of my surgery so I had time to get my affairs in order. I had a few people tell me that I should go to a larger city and a bigger hospital for my care but I had total faith in my Dr. I had my surgery on March 17th 2009 and so far I'm doing fine. I need to have a Colonoscopy in the next month to make sure that I'm still ok, I have faith that I am.
Winter is on it's way out in my neck of the woods. All our snow has been gone for some time now and two weeks ago all the ice left the Lake. My squirrels have been running around my yard trying to mate so I will have some babies come spring. I can't wait to see my first Robin, that is a sure sign that spring has arrived.
That's it from Carol's Corner........
Cya
Carol's Corner
A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Carol's Corner
- I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken
1 comment:
YVONNE SAYS....CAROL OUR FIRST SIGN OF SPRING IS NOT SEEING A ROBIN LOL....Almost a year since your operation Carol and you are doing so fine..If your body can do as well as your heart then you will have a long long life...take care.
Post a Comment