Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boring.......

What a busy week I had at work. Ended up working 12 hours most days. I really shouldn't complain as I love my job and there are lots of people out there who are in a job they hate or are unemployed and would take any job offered. In my town unemployment is a real problem. Unless you want to work in one of the many fruit orchards or in the packing warehouse you can't find a job. That's why there are so many retired people that live here. If my town wasn't 4 miles from Canada we would probably dry up. Canadians keep our town going. The big thing that has happened here is we actually got a Subway restaurant that opened about two months ago. When you only have 1500 population you are lucky to get anything. We did at one time have a McDonalds but it closed a couple years ago from lack of business.
The weather has been cold and snowy but it's nothing compared to what my friends in Indiana are going through.
I'm sitting here this morning watching the birds and Quail eating the seed I put out for them. I will need to re-fill the feeders many times today but that's fine with me. I also put peanuts and walnuts out for my Squirrels. I know......I'm so boring.
Well I guess that's all that I have to say this morning. Hope everyone out in blogland has a great Saturday......
Stay warm
Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YVONNE SAYS...CAROL YOU ARE NEVER EVER BORING.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken