
We are three days into the new year and I haven't made any resolutions. I usually don't keep them so I guess I figured why bother. I actually make resolutions all year long that I don't keep. I've spent the last few days doing absolutely nothing except, read, play on the computer and I went for a couple walks. I don't take a lot of days off from work but I decided to take four days off and this is the last of those days. I will watch a couple football games today. I don't watch much TV but I do like sports.
These last three days have reinforced my thinking that I could be a hermit so easily. I like solitude and quiet.
We have snow in the forecast and I sure hope they're right. The snow on the ground now is getting dirty and has lost it's beauty.
Guess it's time I get busy doing nothing......hehehe.

1 comment:
I LOVE THE SOUND OF QUIET AND SOLITUDE..ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY CAROL AND HOPE YOUR TEAMS WIN. TAKE CARE...YVONNE.
Post a Comment