WOW it's Sunday already, I sure don't know where the time goes. Yesterday I went to Wenatchee to have my cars 30k check-up. What a great day it was for a drive. Most of the 150 mile trip you follow first the Okanogan river then it turns into the Columbia river. The Columbia river is huge and awesome, you also go by two Dams. After a drive like I had yesterday ask me if I'd live anywhere else and my answer would be NO!!!
I rented a car while they were working on mine and may I just say I LOVED it. It was a 2009 Corolla. I didn't like the color (metallic dark grey) but it had a sunroof which I don't have in my Corolla, so I opened it up and drove around for a few hours. Didn't even do any shopping, even though there are tons of places I could have gone. Got my car back around 2:00 and headed for home once again enjoying the drive. I so love driving, cranking up the music and getting lost in my thoughts.
Today is Fathers day, my Dad has been gone since 1991.....I miss you Dad! Those of you that still have your Dad give him a huge hug today and tell him how much you love and appreciate him.
Well that's all from Carol's Corner today...
Cya

1 comment:
that drive sounded great carol..wish I was there .but there again I have the ocean about 10 minutes walk away.
Post a Comment