Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I shouldn't have asked!!!!

Hope this finds everybody out in Blogland doing well. Today I'm enjoying the second of three days off, well deserved days off I must say. I do admit I work to hard sometimes but it keeps me busy and my mind occupied.
Went to the Dr on Thursday about my pesky incision. He says it's starting to get better so I made the mistake of asking him how long till it's healed enough that I don't have to have it packed anymore. He said 6-8 more weeks....not days WEEKS! OMG not what I wanted to hear at all. Basically the rest of the summer. That means no nude sunbathing, no thong bathing suits.......(okay, okay I'm only joking about the sunbathing and bathing suits). To be truthful I haven't had a bathing suit on since I was a teenager, many many moons ago. I don't know how to swim and I'm much to modest to show much skin.
I have to see the Dr every week till it's healed so I know where I'll be every Thursday afternoon. Thank goodness I like him.
I worked in my garden yesterday, my tomatoes, peas, corn and cucumbers are doing great, so are the weeds....hard to keep them pulled but I must if I want my garden to do well.
Well I guess that's all from my little corner of the world for now.
Cya

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken