Carol's Corner

A Blog Written About Nothing By Nobody

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football starts today.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Wow another month has passed.I've been so busy as usual. Most weeks I've only had one day off....keeps me outta trouble. My garden is pretty much done, only have a few tomatoes left. The weather has been unseasonably warm in the high 90's. Too hot for September.I'm ready for fall except I still need to get two tons of pellets, then with what I already have I'll be set for winter.
Had an appointment two weeks ago with my Oncologist and got some great news,I'm still in remission,what a great word remission is....lol.
I recently joined Facebook, I use to have Myspace but I like Facebook much better. I'm still trying to figure it all out but haven't had a lot of time to work with it, the good thing is I can access it from my iPhone which is nice.
Today I'm off and I'm going to get some flowers and go to the Cemetary to visit my Mom and Mike. I find such peace talking to my Mom. After that I need to go get a few groceries then I'm happy to say I'm going to be a couch potato the remainder of the day. After all it's opening day of football season and I have a couple games to watch.......should I feel guilty for my football obsession?....I don't give a rip.
Happy Sunday to everybody except Yvonne who hates Sundays.Oh well she lives in the UK and Sunday is almost over for her anyway...lol. hang in there Yvonne.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

YES..ONLY 4 AND A HALF HOURS TO GO LOL.

About Me

My photo
I'm a bit crazy at times, and I have a big heart that's easily broken